Image Map

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Boho Chic

The weather is finally feeling winterish again. I thought it was appropriate to bring out one of my favorite things from an end of season purchase last year. I call it my blanket (ha). But some might call it a wrap or a poncho. Whatever you want to call it, I love it. I feel so "boho" in it. 



Blanket/wrap/poncho: Dillards (old); Jeans: 7 for All Mankind ; Shirt: Gap (old); Bangles: Random 

This brings up a great point of shopping at the end of season. Believe it or not, the "winter" season is coming to a close in fashion. I know we still have a few months of cold weather but after Christmas everything will go on sale and you're going to see the swimsuits. For frustrated Texans, like myself, it can make you mad because you're thinking, "I haven't even worn my winter coat yet and they have swimsuits in the store?!" I got this blanket/poncho thing for about $15 regularly $60. So keep an eye out for those "After Christmas" sales.

P.S.- The BEST time to buy tall boots is after the first of the year. Never pay full price.



Photobucket

1 comment: