Image Map

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Getting Back into the New York Groove...


Today I'm heading back to my old stompin' grounds: New York City! I'm super excited to see friends, shop, eat, and (finally) get in the Christmas spirit! Packing for NYC is always stressful, especially in the winter time. Winter clothes are bulky and I tend to over pack. So this time I stuck to a black palette (so NY) and a few pops of color. And black is great for traveling because it's versatile and goes with just about everything.  It should pretty chilly this weekend and I can't wait!
I'm also going in the midst of Sample Sale craziness. I'll be missing the DVF sample sale by ONE day!. Let's just not even go there....


Vest: Kohls (sold out online); Shirt: H&M; Jeans: James Jeans; Booties: Lucky Brand; Necklace: Forever 21


On another note, Pantone announced the 2013 Color of the Year: EMERALD GREEN. You can read about it here. So don't be surprised to see shades of Emerald all over the place this upcoming year.

Have a great weekend! And I'll be sure to have a fun NYC post for y'all when I get back!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment