Image Map

Friday, December 28, 2012

What Are You Doing New Year's Eve?


New Year's Eve, one of my favorite nights. Mainly because it is THE perfect excuse to dress up and wear something sparkly. But I love all the hype. Some might say it's the most overrated holiday and those people don't know how to have fun. Taken, single, or in limbo, it can always be a fun night! I haven't had a bad one yet and I can't wait for this year!

For the outfit, try to think outside the box. Maybe don't go for the traditional sparkly dress. What about a fun short? (Sparkly, of course. Or leather?) Or a plain dress with great tights, like these, paired with a festive earring. I'm wearing a simple black dress but jazzing it up with tights, jewelry, and amazing shoes. I can always find an excuse to buy a new dress. I found one for $20... My tights were actually more than my dress! Or even throw a fun fur vest over a basic dress. Have fun with it! Here are some suggestions:


New Year's Eve

This has been such an amazing year and I can't wait to see what 2013 has to offer!
Happy New Year!


Cheers!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment