Image Map

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

What's in My Make-up Bag: Part One


Girls love to know each other's beauty tricks and secrets. I know I love to hear about my friend's favorite products. I have found some of my favorite products that way. So I thought I would share mine! I like to mix it up. I'm not faithful to just one brand but I will say when I find something I like, I don't steer away.

Since there is so much to cover, I'll do it in parts. Today will be my all-time favorite things. As in, I won't leave the house without them.

Favorite Beauty tips
1. Cleu De Peau Concealer This is the best on the market. I'm not just saying that, I've read it many times in magazines! I was introduced to this product about six years ago and I've never looked back. I am prone to dark circles and bags under the eyes. After I apply my eye cream (that'll come later) I put this on and "goodbye" bags! Now one thing, it is $70. BUT before you freak out, a little goes a long way and I'd say it lasts nearly a year. And when it stops rolling up I use a concealer brush to get the rest which is quite a bit. 

2. Chanel Blush If there's one thing a girl needs, it is a little color on her cheeks (and lipstick). I love Chanel blush because it truly stays on most of the day. Many other blushes I've tried wash off after a few hours. I vary in the color I wear depending on the season. 

3. Chanel Glossimer The one product I've worn the longest. Chanel Glossimer in Blizzard. I've worn it for nearly 10 years. It's my everyday color. It wears well and not like a gloss. But I must say, you have to wear it with lip liner. I wear a nude color and fill it in with the gloss. Now before you say, "Uh get out of your make-up rut." I wear many other colors but this is my go-to, everyday color. I could probably buy a Chanel bag for all the tubes of this I bought. 

4. L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara *Bargain Alert* After many years of wearing expensive mascara, I was over it. This is the best stuff for my lashes. I've tried the fancier "drugstore" versions that claim to give you drag queen lashes. I always end up going back to this one. And for under $6.00 at Target, you can't beat it! Although, I still love Dior Show Iconic but you get the same look with the L'Oreal.




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment