Image Map

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Holiday 2012 Wrap-up!


I'm back! Sorry for the few and scattered posts as of late but work has been cray-zay. Now that the Holidays are over.... I can get back to my favorite hobby: Cocoa & Stella!
The Holidays were here and gone in a blink of an eye. I always suffer the "Post-Holiday Blues." The month of December was wonderful. It was filled with a trip to NYC, friends, family, and many great memories. These are just a few of my favorite moments in December, too many to really capture...

But now we have a fresh new start! Ah, the NEW year, so much pressure to get on those resolutions. I have your normal- get back in the gym, eat like a rabbit, cut spending, cut out back on the alcohol. I have a feeling that 2013 is going to be my most successful year yet. Oh, and of course my most fashionable! Stay tuned for many new outfit posts, DIY, and any other fun, random thing I come up with!

Below was my NYE outfit. I didn't do the fun tights, it ended up looking disastrous. So I stuck to a basic black tight. I built my outfit around some beautiful earrings I got as a Christmas gift. The dress was $19 from Forever 21. It was a black knit with subtle silver sparkle. I added the infamous J.Crew venus flytrap necklace and I was rather pleased with the outcome. UNFORTUNATELY, I didn't get a clear picture. But you can kinda get the idea below.



P.S.- I tried a new hair style that night and I'm kind of digging it...



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment