Image Map

Thursday, January 31, 2013

A Little Bit of Everything



Top: Forever 21: Old; Pants: Target; Shoes: Urban Outfitters
Is it just me or does anybody else want to burn everything in their closet? Ok, maybe not the Chanel handbags or a few other things... I do this everytime when a season is coming to an end. I've worn everything and I'm just tired of it. It's time to get in there and get creative. I hadn't worn these pants in a few months, so I wore them with a different bootie. Nothing crazy exciting but it's better than the default knit shirt, jeans, and booties... which I've been guilty of lately. I'm ready for spring and some new outfits!

Here's a few other random pictures for your entertainment... Cocoa has quite the social life these days. Between the dog park and our friends with furry babies, she keeps herself busy.



I'm in the process of sprucing up my room (pictures soon!) You might recall this post for the DIY Chevron curtains. Here's a little preview of the colors I'm using: 


Most people would look at my never ending list of DIY projects and say....


Last but not least... for a little Throwback Thursday- This is my cousin and me with our sweet Granddaddy. Clearly, I was a fashionista in the making- Posing for the camera and ALWAYS had a bow in my hair.



Have a fab day!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Cocoa is the cutest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving those boots!
    - Martha asequinaffair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete