Image Map

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Spicing up the Sweater Dress







Sweater Dress: Barneys New York Private Label; Scarf: Madewell (sale); Boots: Michael Kors (old); Purse: Elliott Lucca (sample sale); Bangles: random and old; Tights: DKNY; Necklaces: random and old; Watch: Michele


We all have one, your basic sweater dress. In fact, I've had this one for 6 years. I bought this on super discount when I worked at Barneys New York. It's cashmere and I've taken great care of it (hand wash, not dry clean and store with cedar chips in the summer). I find myself wearing this often in the winter because it's a no-brainer, especially when I'm in a rush to get to church on Sunday. I paired it with colored tights, contrasting boots (I love brown and black together), chunky bangles, long necklaces, and topping it off with a fun scarf. It looks pulled together and it was so easy!

Once again, with the right accessories you can jazz up any outfit. Minus the Madewell scarf (bought on clearance for $15, regularly $60), I've had this stuff for a while, many flea market finds or hand me downs from my Mama. Think outside the box or steal my look! Make getting dressed in the morning fun!


It's almost Friday, cheers!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment