Image Map

Friday, October 26, 2012

Happy Halloween Weekend!


The weather is finally getting more "Fall" like in Texas and it's a perfect opportunity to layer. I love layering because it gives more depth and interest to your outfit. When I first got this little short sleeve sweater, I wasn't a huge fan because it was kind of boring by itself. I like it a lot more with a chambray shirt- easy fix!

Jeans: Rag and Bone; Sweater: Old Navy; Shirt: Banana Republic; Boots: Michael Kors; Necklace: J.Crew
I'm loving our chalk wall in the office today!



It's the weekend before Halloween, which means the weekend will be filled with Halloween festivities! I love Halloween and seeing how creative people get with their costumes!
Last night I kicked off the Halloween weekend with a little pumpkin carving. Drumroll..... it's a Cocoa-o-Lantern!




Here's a little preview of the costume in the making... I'll let you keep guessing at what I'm going to be.



And one more outfit from the week! Below is a more "monochromatic" look. I'm semi-obsessed with peplum tops (if you haven't noticed.)

Top: Forever 21; Jeans: Citizen of Humanity (My favorite and most flattering straight leg jean!); Shoes: Vince Camuto

Necklace: Kohls (old); Earrings: H&M (recent)


Have a SPOOK-tacular Weekend!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment