Image Map

Monday, October 1, 2012

Take a Walk on the Wild Side

Shirt: Banana Republic, old (similar here); Pants: Target; Suede Pumps: Vince Camuto;
Jewelry: Combination of Ebay, Flea Markets, and little boutique finds.
I have no weekend recap because I did absolutely nothing exciting this weekend. With the rain, it was a perfect excuse to watch movies and attempt to do some D.I.Y. projects (which I was hoping to get done but had to come up with a new strategy, so we'll see the project at a later date.)
I did manage to venture out to Target and find these adorable pants for only $27.99. The Merona brand is definitely channeling J.Crew right now.

And can I just say, I've been rocking the french braid like nobody's business. Love it!

An early birthday present. Love my new coffee mug!

Sale Alert
Piperlime: 20% off sitewide. Enter code: THANKYOU at checkout. Sale until 10/2
Banana Republic, Gap, and Old Navy: 30% off sitewide. Sale until 10/2.
J.Crew: 25% off & free shipping at jcrew.com. Enter code: MONDAY at checkout. (today only)
Now go get your online shopping on!

Have a great week!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment