Image Map

Monday, October 8, 2012

Weekend Recap

What a weekend! Friday night I celebrated my birthday with all my friends and I couldn't have asked for a better night. Who cares that it's my birthday, I just love getting all my friends together in one room. I'm such a lucky gal to have such amazing people in my life! Here's just a few pictures to sum it up...


Peplum Top: H&M; Skirt: Forever 21; Shoes: Boutique 9 (old)

How good looking are my friends?! Now for the rest of the weekend....

Essie- Stroke of Brilliance 


Cocoa took a trip to the beauty shop and she's Halloween ready!




I love the Fall weather that rolled in this weekend... Fall clothes are my favorite and this was a great excuse to bust them out. I took a trip to Kohl's and found this cute faux shearling vest in the Junior Department for under $30(!). I had been searching for a great shearling vest, unfortunately, all the ones I liked were around $300. This is a great copy and looks expensive but the best part... it isn't! Now go get you one, but don't forget your coupon. ;)

Vest: Kohl's; Plaid shirt: Gap (old); Jeans: 7 for All Mankind (old); Boots: Lucky Brand (old); Purse: Elliott Lucca


Have a great week! 


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment