Image Map

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

The Look of the Day


Dress: Old Navy; Belt: Vintage; Boots: Michael Kors (old) ; Earrings: Kendra Scott

My outfit just so happened to coordinate with my lunch spot today! I'm channeling my "southwest chic" look- feathers, turquoise, conchos, boots, and a french braid. (French braid hair, don't care!)




I've also received many inquiries about the skirt I wore to the Madonna concert on Sunday night. It's Helmut Lang. I bought it a couple of months ago and seems to be sold out everywhere. Helmut Lang is sold at Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue, Nordy's, Scoop, and Shop Bop... to a new few. It's called the "asymmetrical skirt." It used to come in a few colors like here. I love this skirt, not only is it comfy, but it's so versatile. Check out some other pieces Helmut Lang does, here. He's known for his draping of soft fabrics, from knit to leather. I have always been a fan!

Have a good one!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Love that top picture...I need to frame it :)

    ReplyDelete