Image Map

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Music Scene Chic


This weekend I'm heading south for the Austin City Limits Music Festival. If there's two things I love, it's music and Austin, TX- perfect combination! Being a three day outdoor festival, the key is comfort- all while looking hip and stylish, of course. Austin has a great, unique style. I can't wait to snap pictures of fashionistas and get some fun inspiration. I've put together a few looks below with some pieces I will be sporting!


Austin City Limits


T shirt / Vince long t shirt / Rock & Republic fringe top / Current/Elliott snake print jeans / Aéropostale denim cutoff shorts / Old Navy shorts / Flat heels / Ecote suede ankle booties / Forever 21 set of bangle / Forever 21 beaded bangle / DANNIJO jewelry / Forever 21 jewelry / Forever 21 rhinestone dangle earrings / Scarve / Urban Outfitters hair bow accessory / Tortoise shell sunglasses / MARC BY MARC JACOBS Crossbody - Preppy 
Nylon Sia / Women's Mossimo Supply Co. Kelsie Western Ankle Boot Assorted Colors

A few key pieces:
Flat Bootie- Comfort and cute. I own the teal moccasins and gray shortie, both from Target. Last thing I want to do is ruin my good shoes!
Cutoffs- Do I need to explain?
Light and loose fitting tees- Weather will be warm, why not be comfortable? I have the fun fringe shirt. I bought this 2 months ago with ACL in mind (yes, I do that). The wolf shirt. Yes, I own it. I bought it out of the junior department at... Kohl's. Animals are very "in," check out this Style.com article. I was inspired by the infamous Balenciaga wolf sweater. But I probably paid $10 for my version. Bam.
Crossbody purse- hands free, duh. I have a little Marc by Marc Jacobs, it's my go-to concert purse.
Head scarf- You don't have to worry about your hair and it's effortlessly chic. Austin is a great place to sport this look.

Be sure to follow me on Instagram this weekend to see updates throughout the weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment