Image Map

Thursday, September 20, 2012

B*tch Stole My Look


Today when I walked into work, my work BFF and I were wearing the same sweater. TWINSIES!

Not surprising because we do have similar taste and style... and even think a like, soul sisters? Yes. 
And not to mention we are constantly talking, texting, emailing, morse code, you name it... about fashion related things.

Sweater: Old Navy (SOLD OUT); Jeans: J Brand; Watch: Micheal Kors; Shoes: Sam Edelman
How cute is Emily?  
Emily is super petite, 4'11" to be exact. Yep, she can rock the Gap Kids jeans. 
But not for long... because she's a soon to be mommy! Congrats Emily and Dustin! (don't worry, she gave me permission to say that.)
You'll be seeing more of Miss Thang, as I feature her as a guest blogger. So stay tuned!

Curly Hair, Don't Care!
Yes, this is my hair "au naturel." My hair is very versatile and sometimes I love to rock the curly. (I'm from Texas, I can get away with it.)

Sweater: Old Navy (SOLD OUT); Jeans: 7 For All Mankind A-Pockets; Watch: Nixon: Infinity Scarf: DKNY (old)

Our two looks are perfect examples of how to get two very different looks from the same sweater. Emily's look is more dressy and polished. And mine is a little more casual. 

And a little fun with my accessories.
Watch: Nixon; Bangles: Flea Market Find ($1/piece!); Ring: Old; Leather wrap bracelet: Bahamas straw market

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Love Both Outfits!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post! Hilarious!! Curly hair don't care, boo! :)

    ReplyDelete