Image Map

Friday, September 7, 2012

Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by... I have finally put this baby together and ready to take on the blog community by storm! Here's what you're going to find when you stop by:

-Lots of pictures. Mainly fashion related. And possibly a few of Cocoa and Stella! My blog mascots: 

Cocoa is my toy Poodle and Stella is my Mother's standard Poodle... they are BFF.

-D.I.Y. projects. I love crafts and artsy projects. I can't wait to share all my ideas!
-General style guidance, shopping tips and tricks, and anything else fashion related. 
-Guest Bloggers. Yes, my friends are extremely stylish and I want to show them off.

Overall, I hope my passion and love for fashion and style inspires you to have fun with your sense of style. 

Outfit of the Day:
Shirt: Forver 21; Skirt: H&M; Bag: Vintage; Booties: Lucky Brand





Have a great start to your week!


2 comments:

  1. I love it Molly! I have one too! www.asequinaffair.blogspot.com xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Martha! I'll be sure to follow your cute little self! Love it!

      Delete