Image Map

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Get Your Shimmer On!

Mixing it up...

Shirt: H&M (recent and $5!); Jeans: AG; Shoes: Kohl's (old); Jewelry: random and old

I wasn't sure if I loved or hated this shirt when I first saw it. Sometimes, something so tacky, I actually like. So I decided to try and loved it! Kind of reminds me of a tacky Barbie doll circa late 80's. I didn't purchase it the day I tried it because I was already over my limit. A week later I went back to H&M and it was $5. Well shoot, it was meant to be (and clearly most people thought "tacky"). Well low and behold, I've gotten quite a few compliments on this "mermaid" inspired material shirt. Shimmer on!!

And as far as the shoes go, I love these puppies. But it's my first time to wear them and I got them about 9 months ago. They are Elle brand from Kohl's. When I first saw these, first thing I thought, "Wow, these look expensive." Being from Kohl's, of course they weren't and then I probably had some coupon, and ended up being around $20! And probably made money off them. Kidding. But I swear, I love Kohl's for that reason. I love spending $30 and them saying, "you saved $290 today." I work in retail/fashion industry and know the deal behind this, but I still buy into it! And plus, I feel like I find a secret fashion treasure when I find something very trendy, nicely made, and then for a bargain. I'll have to do a whole post dedicated to my "secret" Kohl's treasures.


And last but not least, my little Cocoa. This is her last night at dog training. She's doing pretty good. We've got sit, stay, and release down...


Have a great day!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Love the Purple Shoes Sis!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable outfit (as usual) but omg that sweet dog! You both look like cutie pies!

    ReplyDelete