Image Map

Monday, September 17, 2012

Manic Monday

Happy Monday!

Mondays are always hard on us. I try to pick a fun, cheerful outfit- It tends to start my day off on the right foot. Today I'm wearing my two favorite trends: Peplums and Printed Pants. 









Shirt: H&M; Pants: Kohls; Shoes: Kenzie Girl (old, similar here)
I believe that great accessories make any outfit or at least add a little more character. And of course fun nails. I always have something different going on...

Clockwise: Colored bangles: Sam Moon; J.Crew inspired Pink bracelet: Ebay; Earrings: H&M; Heart Necklace: Nashelle; Michele Watch;  "yay" bangle: alex and ani; Bee bangle: local Austin designer
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. LOVE those pants. new from Khols? -Tasha Slayden

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tasha,
      Yes! Click the Kohls link and it will take you straight to the page. Super cheap. And in the juniors department.
      Happy Shopping!

      Delete
  2. Anonymous9/18/2012

    Cannot handle!!!! I'm
    Already obsessed with your creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9/18/2012

    Cannot handle!!!! I'm
    Already obsessed with your creations!!

    ReplyDelete