Image Map

Thursday, November 8, 2012

A Pop of Color


Cardi: Club Monaco (old), Target; Top: H&M; Shoes: Vince Camuto


Pink and Leopard. I'm usually not a fan of the combination. It makes me think of tweens, feathers, and rhinestones. Eek! But this is a little more sophisticated way to make it look not so teeny bopper. These pants were also featured here. The shirt is actually a little more neon that it portrays in the picture with a cute zipper on the back.


Yesterday was the launch of Narcisco Rodriguez line at Kohl's. Guess who was there bright and early?! ME. Well, my slight obsession with Kohl's combined with a designer launch... that'a given. I thought it looked great but I only bought two things. Most of the pieces were more for business attire. I unfortunately have a casual work environment and would look a little silly showing up in a fitted ponte sheeth dress. Be sure to check it out and don't forget your coupon!


Have a good one... it's ALMOST Friday!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment