Image Map

Monday, November 5, 2012

Feelin' the Fair Isle

I have a new obsession: Fair Isle Sweaters. Weird, I know. A traditional sweater that gets its name from a tiny island north of Scotland where the technique was first developed. You're used to seeing them in the ski lodge and in cozy winter towns, but this season you're seeing them everywhere from low end to high end. Even though the weather will probably never get cold enough here to justify my purchase, I will still be buying one! Check out the board below with a few options. I love Blair's look and how she paired it with black skinnies and booties. Taking a traditional look, layering it and putting a fun spin on it... Love it!

Fair Isle



J.Crew knit sweater / J.Crew knit sweater / Madewell fair isle sweater / J.Crew fair isle sweater / Forever 21 crew neck sweater / GAP crewneck sweater / Splendid long sleeve top / Old Navy / Atlantic-Pacific

No comments:

Post a Comment