Image Map

Friday, November 9, 2012

Wild About Animal Print



This peplum top is my newest find at Kohl's, it's from the Narcisco Rodriguez for DesigNation. It has an exposed zipper in the back. I love little details like that.

Top: Narcisco Rodriguez for Kohl's; Pants: Clover Canyon (similar: here) Shoes: Kenzie (old)


I'm really not that big of fan of leopard. But lately, I've been liking the non-traditional style. I found this tutorial online and had to try it immediately. I mixed a teal and a light blue color for this pretty turquoise color. The bottle I'm holding is one of my old time faves, OPI "You don't know Jacques." This was super easy and pretty much fool proof!
And Cocoa got a new shirt this week. I'm usually not the type to dress my dog (yeah right) but this shirt was $3. How could I not resist?! ... And I think it's completely appropriate.

Have a great weekend! 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment