Image Map

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Getting in the Festive Spirit








Jacket: Kohl's; Shirt: Gap; Belt: Rolf's; Necklace: J. Crew Outlet (same here); Jeans: AG (old); Booties: Piperlime (old, similar here)





The Starbucks' Holiday cups have been out for a few weeks (thanks for all the Instagram uploads) and the retail stores are in full swing- It must be time to get in the festive mood! I put up my Christmas tree, started buying some gifts, and even going to my first "Holiday" shin-dig tonight... maybe I should start dressing more festive! No, not silly Christmas sweaters. I like the more traditional, "Ralph Lauren," Tartan plaid look- hence my outfit. 

I'm semi-obsessed with my faux eco-friendly green jacket. I love the peplum detail. I scored this on Black Friday (one of two things I bought that day) for about $25, after discounts and coupons. This looks identical to some jackets I've been eyeing that are in the $300 range. Yes, it's not leather but it's a good enough pleather. 

What is your favorite Holiday look?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment