Image Map

Monday, November 12, 2012

Weekend Recap



Lots of birthday fun this weekend with friends and family! From left to right: One of my main gal pals, Amy; The Birthday boy; My precious great niece; My 18 year old nephew (!); Pretty Mama and her great grandchild (Hard to believe, I know.); a true fashionista in the making- Abby fell asleep holding my necklace; Celebrating Austin's 18th; My sister made this amazing cake (8 hours later. Dang Pinterest.); And little lion baby (obsessed).

Sweater: Target; Hi-Waist Jean: James Jeans; Booties: Lucky Brand; Necklace: H&M



First Fair Isle sweater of the season! I talked about my little obsession here. It finally got cold enough to wear some winter(ish) wear. I wasn't sure if I loved or hated the sweater. I called it Bill Cosby chic today.

Have a good week!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment