Image Map

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

An Element of Surprise









I was once told, you should look just as good leaving a room as you do when you enter a room. That's one thing I liked about this shirt- a little element of surprise! Well that, and the mixture of animal and baroque print. 
Breakdown of the outfit:
Shirt: JcPenney;  Nicole by Nicole Miller. It is not available online but I purchased it this last weekend for $25. And that is the regular price. I'm kind of loving their new strategy. They have everyday low prices and their clothes have been looking great! 
Jeans: James Jeans
Shoes: Vince Camuto (last year, similar here)
Necklace: J. Crew. This is the infamous Crystal Venus Flytrap Necklace. I've loved this necklace for a while and just about every girl owns it. I just have a hard time paying a pretty penny for costume jewelry. And $85 is a bit much in my opinion. This past weekend I ventured out to the Allen Outlet and at the J. Crew Factory store, I found the EXACT necklace for a fraction of the price. It was marked $54.50 with 40% off. The grand total was $32.70. That is 62% cheaper than the one from the store! There's nothing like a good bargain to start the weekend off right!


Here's to a short week! Cheers!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment