Image Map

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Oldies but Goodies

After hitting snooze three times this morning, the outfit needed to be fast and easy. I've shown this sleeveless tunic before in the Effortless Dressing post. Well, it was a perfect time to throw it on again except this time with matte tights and a long cardigan. The only problem was the shoes. I tried it with a few of my "go-to" shoes and none of them worked. Then I remembered these old gems. I bought these booties back in 2006. I know you're asking yourself, "Booties in 2006?!" At the time I worked at Barneys New York and the trend was on the horizon. Being on a college student budget, I couldn't afford designer worthy shoes. I came across these at Nine West and was stoked. I wore them a lot that year and they slowly made it to the back of my closet but I never could part with them. I might have worn these once a year since then but that's going to change this year! They can easily spruce up a boring outfit- I love that!
Tunic: H&M; Cardigan: Target (old, but LOVE this version); Booties: Nine West (old but similar here


And I thought Stella should make a cameo. Cocoa has been stealing her thunder lately... The two of them love playing together. Here's few action shots.




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment