Image Map

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Election Day

With today being Election Day, I felt the need to dress patriotic. The first outfit is from yesterday. I might be partial to the red, but the jacket does come in blue as well, here. I bought these James jeans this weekend. I was on the hunt for a skinny black jean. I found these high-waist beauties at The Blues Jean Bar in Snider Plaza. I highly recommend this store if you're on the hunt for the perfect pair of jeans. Their denim educated staff will assist you in finding the perfect jean- they take all the hard work out for you! Such a great concept.

Jacket: Kohl's; Jeans: James Jeans; Shoes: Vince Camuto (old) 
You like my cheesy, Election Day outfit?

Dress: Old Navy (old, similar here), Scarf: H&M (old); Boots: Banana Republic (old)






Now go vote!

Photobucket

1 comment: