Image Map

Friday, November 30, 2012

The Helmut Lang skirt's (cheaper) Twin Sister


About a month ago I posted a picture wearing a Helmut Lang asymmetrical skirt and a ton of people asked about it. Well, they don't sell it anymore. I got it on deep discount. But guess what? There is a copy version! As in identical. Thank you Urban Outfitters! It's only $50 and comes in all the same colors that Helmut Lang did. I will be buying one of these. Check it out:

Skirt: Urban Outfitters
Don't forget tomorrow...


I wore my Missoni for Target dress today in honor of the big launch tomorrow. They are anticipating this to be their biggest collaboration launch yet! So get there early people! I have my eyes on the Oscar de la Renta dog accessories. (duh.)


What is on your list?

Have a great weekend!


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Pretty sure I NEED the Proenza sweatshirt, Derek Lam slippers, and my pup definitely need the de la Renta accessories!

    ReplyDelete